Semester at Sea

Semester at Sea

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Mediterranean, Two Days:

Went back to school for two days in between ports. I’ll just give a brief overview. We were able to watch the world cup final! It was so fantastic. The only sucky part was that I had a marketing test that next day, so I had to do some studying during the game. Luckily, I’d been reading for that class every night in port, all through Italy and Croatia. I guess that most of the kids were super behind in the reading. The test was on so much of the reading too. I ended up getting a 72.5%, but that was the highest grade in the class, so I got a hundred when it was all said and done! Woop woop! I also just found out that I got a hundred on the global studies test too! Which isn’t exactly true. It was curved too, but still got top marks! I got a ninety on my trade test, but that was the highest score too. I’m not sure about that class. It’s a little nutty. To say the least. Got some rest on the ship sorta. Took long naps, though they didn’t necessarily help. Haha. Getting behind in sleep! Excited for Greece!

No comments:

Post a Comment